Introducing three new levels for BLE training
Beginner - This practical workshop will introduce you to the Bloomsbury Learning Environment (BLE), and is aimed at those with no or little previous experience. You will learn the basics of adding and editing content to your courses online, plus some tips and tricks on ways of getting the most out of this powerful learning support tool.
Intermediate - Following on from the beginner workshop you should now be ready to learn more about the many powerful features of Moodle. In this workshop you will learn how to copy content between courses, view what activity has taken place in your course, how to upload media content, create a quiz and a blog within your course.
Advanced - This advanced level BLE workshop is targeted for users who feel confident with Moodle and what to try out some of the advanced features and tools that are available to enhance their courses.
- Set Grouping option to activities, files, links and topics to restrict access so that a particular selection of students can access it
- Add a Scheduler to a course to allow students to book appointments
- Insert RSS Feeds to a course so fresh content is available on a regular basis
- Utilise HTML blocks to make a course stand out, such as embedding a Twitter feed.
- BLE introduction (beginner) - Tue 17th May 10-12.30pm
- BLE intermediate training - Wed 18th May 10-12.30pm
19 May 10-12.30pm
To book for one of the above staff training sessions please complete the simple online booking form. If you experience any problems with the booking process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org